Delicate, Delicious, and just so darn easy! If you have yet to try a Dalgona Coffee it is definitely a must add to your coffee bucket list. Not only is this recipe tasty, it is easy and fast to “whip up” (literally)! This drink isn’t just tasty for your mouth, but also your eyes. At your next get together whip up a couple of these lovely ladies and impress everyone with a tasty and beautiful treat. All you need to get this together is a couple ingredients.
Delicate, Delicious, And So Darn Easy!
What You Need:
- Electric Hand Mixer (Find one with GREAT reviews HERE)
- Fancy Glass or Favorite Mug (Glasses pictured, HERE)
- Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee ( we use Nescafe Taster’s Choice Instant Coffee, House Blend)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Two tablespoons of hot water
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix instant coffee, sugar, and hot water in a bowl.
- Whisk together, either with electric mixer or hand mixer, all ingredients until it becomes a light fluffy whip.
- In preferred glass place ice cubes and milk.
- Place whipped coffee on top and enjoy!
- Admin @ Pour My Cup
Pour My Cup may earn a small affiliate commission for purchases made through links at no extra cost to you.