Easy and quick are two words that I think every single person likes to hear. Especially someone like me that has a three year old toddler running around like a raging bull, a new born baby girl requiring my attention every 5 seconds, and a husband that is almost as bad as the 3 year old and newborn combined . Frantically searching for my cup of coffee has become an everyday necessity for me. I don’t just enjoy drinking a cup of coffee, I need a cup of coffee or two or four or ten just to survive my day. Whenever I don’t have the time or energy to get up and make a pot of coffee for myself, these coffee infused energy bites are a great alternative. They are not only easy and quick but also give me my coffee kick!
Full Recipe For Coffee Infused Energy Bites
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend Instant Coffee
- 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons of Chia Seeds
- In a blender/food processor pulse the sunflower seeds and pecans until broken down into fine crumbs.
- In a mixing bowl stir together almond butter, honey, and Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend Instant Coffee until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill the mixture for 45 minutes. This is important because the mixture needs to firm up to be formed into balls.
- Form the mixture into balls after chilling. You can store in the fridge up to seven days in an air tight container.
- This recipe makes 12-15 energy bites depending on how small or large you make them.
- As always, you can add more coffee if you would like a stronger coffee taste! Our measurements will give you a hint of coffee taste.
- Caleb & Lexi
- Admins @ Pour My Cup